Angled Peak Fold
An alternative to traditional peak folds, the Angled Peaks bring energy and attitude to the wearer. The way the peaks end facing the same direction add a sharp sense of movement that can be accentuated with a pocket square that has a contrasting edge.
Angled Peak Folding Instructions
- 1. Begin with the pocket square face down
- 2. Fold in half diagonally from top left to bottom right
- 3. Fold the bottom left corner up to the top, slightly askew to the left to form two peaks
- 4. Fold bottom corner up, askew to the left of the two peaks, forming the third peak
- 5. Separate the peaks of the last fold to form the fourth peak
- 6. Fold left edge behind and to the right
- 7. Fold the bottom up and behind the front. Adjust to fit the size of your jacket pocket.