Single Peak Fold
The Single Peak is a traditional method that creates a standalone peak, fit for the noble and trustworthy. The peak is composed of a single corner of the fabric, so using a fabric with contrasting edges will accentuate the already strong geometric form.
Single Peak Folding Instructions
- 1. Begin with the pocket square face down in the diamond position
- 2. Fold in half from the left and bottom corners to the top and right corners
- 3. Fold in half from the right and bottom corners to the top and left corners
- 4. Fold the top right corner into the center
- 5. Fold the left corner to the right
- 6. Fold the bottom up and behind the front. Adjust to fit the size of your jacket pocket.