The Classic Fold
Fit for any situation, the Classic fold is a simple, straightforward rectangle composed of layered edges. It is not essential to keep the edges symmetrical, in fact, allowing them to layer and fall naturally adds a lively nature to the fold. Using fabric with contrasting edges accentuates the fold and creates a more striking form.
The Classic Folding Instructions
- 1. Begin with the pocket square face down
- 2. Fold in half from right to left
- 3. Fold in half from bottom to top
- 4. Fold in half from left to right
- 5. Fold the bottom up and behind the front. Adjust to fit the size of your jacket pocket.