The Stairs Fold
If you’re looking for something a bit different but still radiating with class, look no further than The Stairs fold. The tiered edges of this fold are are composed of a series of carefully considered folds. This may require a little practice, but if you’re up for the challenge, the results are sure to turn heads.
The Stairs Folding Instructions
- 1. Begin with the pocket square face down
- 2. Fold in half diagonally from the top right to the bottom left. This will form the first step of the stairs.
- 3. Pinch the fabric two inches below the first stair and fold up to form the second stair, just below the first
- 4. Again, pinch the fabric two inches below the second stair and fold up to form the third stair, just below the second
- 5. Holding the steps in place, carefully fold in half diagonally, placing the top left portion behind the bottom right portion
- 6. Fold the right side behind and to the left (be sure to hold your stairs in place)
- 7. Fold the left side behind and to the right
- 8. Fold the bottom up and behind the front. Adjust to fit the size of your jacket pocket.