Three Peaks Fold
Three peaks is a staple for formal occasions. The symmetrical peaks provide visual strength as vivid as the past tradition it holds. This powerful form caters to the bold and confident.
Three Peaks Folding Instructions
- 1. Begin with the pocket square face down and in the diamond position
- 2. Fold the bottom corner up to the top
- 3. Fold the right corner up and to the left of the first peak
- 4. Fold the left corner up and to the right of the two peaks, forming the third peak
- 5. Fold the right edge in toward the center
- 6. Fold the left edge in toward the center
- 7. Fold the bottom up and behind the front. Adjust to fit the size of your jacket pocket.