Two Peaks Fold
The Two Peaks is traditionally a formal fold, slightly more active than the Single Peak. When folded properly, the sharp twin peaks radiate sophistication. If you’re using fabric with a discernible front and back, be aware that both the front and backside will be visible with this fold.
Two Peaks Folding Instructions
- 1. Begin with the pocket square face down and in the diamond position
- 2. Fold the bottom corner up to the top, slightly askew to form two peaks
- 3. Fold the right corner to the left past the center point (this will determine the width of the fold)
- 4. Fold the left corner over to the right
- 5. Fold any remaining corners behind
- 6. Fold the bottom up and behind the front. Adjust to fit the size of your jacket pocket.